New Minas Baptist Church will be a thriving church, cultivating passionate, mature disciples of Jesus Christ, serving our world.
Our mission is to glorify God by: Loving God; Loving people; Making disciples. [Matt. 22:37-40; Matt. 28:19-20]
Our Core Values
- We value God, the Father , Son and Holy Spirit, as Lord and central to all of life.
- We value the authority of the Bible and will study it and live it out in our responsibilities and relationships.
- We value relationships based on Biblical teachings regarding acceptance, affirmation , authenticity, accountability, and God's love where people sacrificially serve one another, and seek to be a diverse community of believers.
- We value personal disciplines such as daily prayer and Scripture reading, and weekly corporate worship and corporate prayer, where head and heart are engaged in praise to the God who made us.
- We value leaders who are called of God, display Christian character, are competent in their area of responsibility, and use their gifts as part of a cohesive team that seeks God's desired future.
- We value emerging generations and will encourage them to become disciples, by equipping their families and through quality programming and ministry opportunities.
- We value missions, serving those in need and sharing the good news of Christ.