2018 NMBC Soccer Camp
We are excited to be hosting our third summer soccer camp!
This camp will feature high level coaching as well as dynamic Bible based devotions and prayer times! Your child will develop fundamental dribbling, shooting, passing and ball control skills. Each day includes exciting competitions, fun fitness, and amazing games! Every camper gets the individual attention they need to grow physically, socially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
Take a look at our previous Soccer Camps!
- Dates: July 23-27, 2018
- Times: 900am - 1230pm daily
- Location: New Minas Baptist Church / Lockhart Ryan Park
- Ages: Children in grades P-5 [2017-18 school year]
- Register: Open Now! Details below.
- Cost / Payment: $25 per child.
- Children are considered registered when we have received their form and payment.
- Step 1: Download and Print this Registration Form
- Step 2: Return Registration Form in person to our NMBC Office or scan and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: Pay the $25 registration fee by cash, or cheque [payable to New Minas Baptist Church] at our church office or online by Credit Card via PushPay at www.nmbc.ca/give [choose Soccer Camp from the menu]
- Step 4: Wait for confirmation email when the above steps are complete and your child is registered.
- Sponsorship: We do have some sponsorship funds available, please contact Pastor Jon Dixon at email@example.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate?
- Our Soccer Camp is open to children who were in grades P-5 in the 2017-18 school year.
- Does my child need to have soccer experience?
- This camp is for both experienced and inexperienced players. It is perfect for children who have never played soccer and will challenge experienced players to improve their skills while having tons of fun. The emphasis is on: dribbling, shooting, passing and ball control. Each day also includes fun competitions and games.
- How do I register my child?
- Details are above on this page.
- What is the cost?
- $25 per child. This includes registration and a camp t-shirt but does not include meals or snacks.
- Are bursaries available?
- Yes. We have limited funds available to provide registration support, for more information please contact Pastor Jon Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-681-7683.
- What if it rains on a camp day?
- Camp will run rain or shine! If it's light rain and the fields are still open we'll meet on the fields. If the rain is heavy we will meet in the gym at either New Minas Baptist Church or the Louis Millet Centre next door.
Daily Camp Schedule
- 9:00 am Check-In
- 9:10 am Welcome & Opening
- 9:30am Warmup Activities
- 9:45am Skill Stations
- 10:45am Snack & Coaches' Corner
- 11:00 am Tournament Time
- 12:15 pm End of Day Coaches Comments [In Multipurpose Room at NMBC, Parents are welcome].
- 12:30 pm Check-Out
Contact Pastor Jon Dixon at New Minas Baptist Church. Contact info: email@example.com or 902-671-7683.