Exiles Enroute will take us on a journey through the book of 1 Peter in the Bible showing that Jesus Lights the Way!
During the Exiles Enroute series our small groups will also be studying 1 Peter. Here are the notes for week 3.
Small Group Questions
- If you like, share something interesting about yourself that the rest of the group might not know about you.
- When it comes to holiness, how are we first, unlike God, and, secondly, how are we to be like God?
- How does your life reflect or not reflect a healthy fear and reverence of God?
- What does it look like to live a holy life? What are the obstacles that you face?
- Why does Peter balance the idea of preparing your mind for action with being sober minded? v.13
- What are the passions of your former ignorance? v. 14 How does that affect your compassion for those in your school, workplace, or neighbourhood that don‘t believe?
- What was the cost of our salvation? v. 19 How does this help you to be holy as God is holy? What are you setting your hope on that is not Jesus?
Close in prayer for one another, and for our suffering and persecuted sisters and brothers in Christ throughout the world.