Bible & Life Conference
Our second BIBLE & LIFE CONFERENCE will focus on Christ-Centered Relationships on Friday and Saturday Jan 26-27, 2018.
God created people to be in relationships. In fact, we are designed to be in a wide range of relationships so that our Christ-centered character shapes and influences those around us. Join us for our next Bible & Life Conference as we explore together how the gospel in us shapes our relationships with people at work, at school, in our family, on social media and more.
Cost: $5 per person, $10 per family. If cost is an issue, just speak to one of our pastors and come along. If you are able to give more to help cover the costs for others, thank you. We want the Bible & Life Conferences to be something that no one would want to miss.
- In Family & Parenting - John and Colleen DeLong
- In Marriage - Candy and Mike O’Conner
- In the Workplace - Jonathan Ingles and Brian Ward
- In the Student World - Andrea Pearce (Saturday only)
- In a Changing Culture - Danny Zacharias
- In Church Life - Jeremy Bast and Wayne Sanford
For kids in elementary school. They will be learning about having Christ-Centered Relationships as well in their homes, their schools & sports teams, in our community and around the world. The Kids Conference will include music, Biblical teaching and fun activities. More info? Contact Pastor Jon
FRIDAY, JANUARY 26
- 6:30pm - Open Doors
- 7:00pm - Welcome / Song & Keynote: Pastor Daniel
- 7:30 - 8:30pm - Workshops
- 8:30 - 9:00pm - Prayer & Praise
SATURDAY, JANUARY 27
- 9:00 - 9:30am - Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 - 10:00am - Welcome / Song & Keynote: Pastor Jon
- 10:00 - 11:00am - Workshops
- 11:00 - 11:45am - Q & A Panel
- 11:45am - 12:15pm - Prayer & Praise